Skip to main content

Movie Review (1)

19.03.2015

Before you start reading, let's watch a Movie Trailer.


LOL... and Yes, I watched Cinderella. :P

"Have Courage, Be Kind" - Cinderella

Anyways, I watched this yesterday, felt that it was good to review it. We all know that Cinderella was an animation adapted into film. Rite? Personally, I like Cinderella. V.MUCH. But after this... OMG!

Firstly, let's talk about the characters.

Cinderella played by Lily James


She is not very pretty. But not as ugly as my mum said. SO SO LORH. But then, the cartoon Cinderella much much prettier and elegant. In the course of the movie, she only have like 5 different outfits which is terrible, like she never change clothes like that. Sad life... :(

The Prince played by Richard Madden


Wah... Damn ugly leh. His name was like Kit (as in Kit Chan) or IDK Kid, as what his father would call him. Totally not 配 enough for Cinderella. His ship name with Cinderella is like Kitella, which sounds like Nutella. Even Nutella the packaging nicer than him. The only attracting thing about him is his blue eyes.

The Meanies played by IDK who


超级 Meanies Siah... OMG! The step mother is so mean. But the step sisters are just like accomplice like that. Back the mum up. 我们是一家人要互相支持。So help to bully the poor Cinderella together.


Storyline:
It is the exact same as the cartoon. Only that it was played by real people. No twist. No nothing. Just plain old Cinderella. Maleficent was so much nicer. I was v.boring. Even more boring than the original one. I literally slept in the cinema. So NOT advised to watch.

Overall Rating:


But I  still had fun watching it with my friends. Thanks Jia Xuan, Rina and Devy for making this a wonderful evening. SO MUCH PICTURES!!!!!!


I LOVE THIS PIC CUZ I M JUST SO FAB!












OMG! Chilam!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TVB ARTISTES CARD 2015 Joey Meng Charmaine Sheh Ben Wong Edwin Siu Elena Kong Eliza Sam Bosco Wong Kenneth Ma Him Law Kevin Cheng Linda Chung  Kristal Tin Mandy Wong Louis Cheung Moses Chan Myolie Wu Nancy Wu Natalie Tong Oscar Leung Priscilla Wong Kate Tsui Lai Lok Yi Rebecca Zhu Vincent Wong Wayne Lai Wong Cho Lam Rosina Lam Roger Kwok Ron Ng Ruco Chan Samantha Ko Sammy Sum Selena Li Sharon Chan Sisley Choi Grace Chan Dodo Cheng Tavia Yeung Johnson Lee
Yesterday, we had a lot of fun. Hoped U guys enjoyed it. Lets talk about cycling first, good for Rina. she learned in less than 30min which broke my record. Chermaine, well, I just want to say, GOOD JOB! U can improve with practice. Beautiful Legs I feel so sorry for Chew. Me and Rina went to the playground to play while you were there learning and practicing. But then when we came back, it was raining so... Sorry Charmaine. Chin  ❤️ Chew Thanks for enjoying my Mum's food. I know it was the best. I tell you canteen food not nice right? Hope that your would come again. Always give excuse saying mt house very far then you dun want come lah. Lip-Sync Battle Who ask U to Love Ur hair Centre Parking Chew... HAHA Pedo-ing LASTLY, MY 2 BFFs...

A-Lin