Skip to main content

I'M BACK

Oh My Gawd!!! I cannot even remember the last time I visited this page, but since I'm already here, might as well give a short update.

Wells...


I GRADUATED 












Fine Dining cum Grad Day actually but I did not take a lot of pics with my teachers. Anyways, I was really grateful for all those wonderful memories in Chung Cheng. My friends and teachers...I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH. 

NEW BIAS: EXID

Never thought that this would happen to me but...I LOVE EXID. All cause of DDD. My first bias was Hani, but it changed so many times ever since. They are all so cute I cannot.




SOLJI | LE | HANI | HYELIN | JEONGHWA

KOREA TRIP















This trip was fully planned and organised by me (except the hotel and airfare) as part of my Grad Trip. I only went with Mummy so it was much more peaceful and fulfilling. I spent like $100+ on albums, considering that I am a new KPOP fan, that is actually a hefty sum. The most important thing though was that I had fun and enjoyed this trip very much although the bitter cold made walking abit unbearable. Also, thank you to Mummy for caring for me and helping me 收首尾 throughout the trip. 

O LEVEL RESULTS

It was not terrific, just a average score enough to get me into a decent JC. But I was not discouraged as I think I got what i deserved.



EUNKWANG!!!



I was actually not very excited but then when I saw him I was also shaking. I guess it was because we waited for so long for him and our hardwork paid off. ;) Very nice idol and I became a fan instantly. HAHAHA

OK, THAT'S ALL FOR THIS POST. HOPEFULLY I GET TO UPDATE ABOUT MY LIFE IN MY NEW SCHOOL SOON. 😁 

AND TODAY IS 大年初一. HAPPY CNY EVERYONE <3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TVB ARTISTES CARD 2015 Joey Meng Charmaine Sheh Ben Wong Edwin Siu Elena Kong Eliza Sam Bosco Wong Kenneth Ma Him Law Kevin Cheng Linda Chung  Kristal Tin Mandy Wong Louis Cheung Moses Chan Myolie Wu Nancy Wu Natalie Tong Oscar Leung Priscilla Wong Kate Tsui Lai Lok Yi Rebecca Zhu Vincent Wong Wayne Lai Wong Cho Lam Rosina Lam Roger Kwok Ron Ng Ruco Chan Samantha Ko Sammy Sum Selena Li Sharon Chan Sisley Choi Grace Chan Dodo Cheng Tavia Yeung Johnson Lee
Yesterday, we had a lot of fun. Hoped U guys enjoyed it. Lets talk about cycling first, good for Rina. she learned in less than 30min which broke my record. Chermaine, well, I just want to say, GOOD JOB! U can improve with practice. Beautiful Legs I feel so sorry for Chew. Me and Rina went to the playground to play while you were there learning and practicing. But then when we came back, it was raining so... Sorry Charmaine. Chin  ❤️ Chew Thanks for enjoying my Mum's food. I know it was the best. I tell you canteen food not nice right? Hope that your would come again. Always give excuse saying mt house very far then you dun want come lah. Lip-Sync Battle Who ask U to Love Ur hair Centre Parking Chew... HAHA Pedo-ing LASTLY, MY 2 BFFs...

A-Lin